Monday, May 27, 2013

1965 Plymouth Fury - Dark Brown

Image from Cardomain,.com
1965 Plymouth Fury, Dark Brown
Purchase Price: Graduation Gift

Memories:

Tim: The car I drove in my last year at Central High in1970, was a dark brown 1965 Plymouth Fury 1, which had spent the best years of its life as a taxi.It was safe and reliable and could conveniently if not comfortably transport 6 people .Dad and Mom gave me the car for my graduation present. The first thing I did was have Dad working on a deal to trade it in on something more suitable.As I recall, this was one of the times in my life that I disappointed my Mom....she thought this showed a real lack of gratitude for a gift given and received.

Tim's Next Car: http://creswheels.blogspot.com/2013/05/1965-red-ford-mustang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment